[Snort-users] Fixes for autosnort users as well as all Debian 6 and CentOS 6.3 snort report users

Tony Robinson deusexmachina667 at ...11827...
Sun Dec 2 12:23:21 EST 2012

No worries, Waldo sorry if I came off as defensive or terse in my responses.

So what this boils down to is, if I were to do a search for all "<?"
strings, and either via sed or other means, modified all instances of "<?"
to "<?php" would that resolve the need to change the short_open_tags option
in php.ini?

--
when does reality end? when does fantasy begin?