[Snort-users] Snort 2.9.3.1, Barnyard2 2.9.1 and Mysql issue

beenph beenph at ...11827...
Fri Aug 31 09:26:53 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 9:19 AM, Jeremy Hoel <jthoel at ...11827...> wrote:
> Can you copy and paste the ./configure command and it's output for
> barnyard and put that in a text file or on pastebin?  Maybe we can see
> what the problem is there.

Oh and i just tought of something, if you did rerun ./configure before
running make did you do a make clean?

Because even if you rerun ./configure and make if there is an object
(.o) file existing  even if it updates compile flags for
the linked executable, it might not rebuild src/output/spo_database
thus you are getting the same result.

So just do a make clean && make then retry.

-elz