[Snort-users] Snort 2.9.3.1, Barnyard2 2.9.1 and Mysql issue

beenph beenph at ...11827...
Fri Aug 31 09:10:41 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 8:37 AM, Eric Biederman
<Eric.Biederman at ...15792...> wrote:
> I am using mysql. I have updated the library and rerun the configure, make, install with the same results.

Make sure that your built binary is build against libmysqlxxx and that
its resolving symbols (ldd)

Make sure your execute the good binary.

-elz