[Snort-users] Snort 2.9.3.1, Barnyard2 2.9.1 and Mysql issue

beenph beenph at ...11827...
Thu Aug 30 17:37:32 EDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Eric Biederman
<Eric.Biederman at ...15792...> wrote:
> Yes I did.
> ./configure --with-mysql-libraries=/usr/lib64/mysql/

Try --with-mysql and technically if you add your library path to
/etc/ld.so.conf , run ldconfig and then rerun the ./configure
--with-mysql you should be fine.

-elz