[Snort-users] Snort + PF_RING + DAQ

livio Ricciulli livio at ...15149...
Thu Aug 30 13:49:48 EDT 2012

If you want something that runs out of the box you can download
http://nsm.metaflows.com/linux.zip
then
unzip linux.zip
cd nsm
./setup.sh

This will install a lot of of extra things you can ignore but we know
the PF_RING drivers and snort 2.9.2.3 combination work for in production
deployments of several Gigs of traffic.

It does not have the latest PF_RING and latest snort, but what is in
there has been
heavily QA..

Livio.