[Snort-users] Email

Nicholas Horton fivetenets at ...14399...
Wed Aug 29 19:35:47 EDT 2012

Thanks Greg.

I like that plan.

I think I'm going to do the poor man's way.

Now I just have to figure out if the snortbox should email or if I should 5 min cron job of the MySQL db and search for alerts n have that server email recent alerts and which sensor it came from.

Nick