[Snort-users] Snort + PF_RING + DAQ

Eric Luellen eluellen at ...15707...
Wed Aug 29 15:12:30 EDT 2012

Hello,

I've been playing around with PR_RING lately on Snort and haven't had a whole lot of luck. I've followed the instructures found here<http://www.snort.org/assets/186/PF_RING_Snort_Inline_Instructions.pdf> with minimal success. I've ran into various compile errors and it always seems to be around the pfring-daq-module. Are there any prebuilt RPMs or updated instructions using the latest version of all of the programs in question? I've tried a few combinations and have read how some of the older DAQ versions are no longer supported and others have had issues with the newer version. So any help or links to new guides would be greatly appreciated.

Eric

--
 The sender of this email subscribes to Perimeter E-Security's email
 anti-virus service. This email has been scanned for malicious code and is