[Snort-users] snorby, squert, BASE and sguil stopped except Snort

Wed Aug 29 13:29:30 EDT 2012

Check that you are getting alerts into your database (ie check the tables...do a SELECT *).  Then check your configuration of your reporting tools to make sure your database connection is configured properly.

From: daisung choi [mailto:choi.daisung at ...11827...]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 7:27 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] snorby, squert, BASE and sguil stopped except Snort

Hi all,

Snort and barnyard2 are running and it creates data properly. But when I access to Snorby, Squert, BASE or Sguil, none of them display any alerts.

I am using Security Onion and /nsm/sensor_data/computer-desktop-eth1#/ contains today's alert messages so I am sure that the Snort is not a problem.

what should I check?

Thanks in advance,

Dai