[Snort-users] snort admin interface GUI type

Jaime Nebrera jnebrera at ...11827...
Wed Aug 29 07:30:41 EDT 2012

Paul is that a complaint?

We make quite clear redBorder is an evolution of Snorby. We even offered the possibility to do it within Snorby itself but Dustin didn't have the time we needed to meet client deadlines

Besides, we added:

# Sensor configuration
# Very advanced rule management
# SNMP monitoring
# Performance improvements on the sensor
# DAQ porting to latest pf_ring
# IDS forwarding in the sensor
# Packaging
# All of this open sourced

So yes, Snorby was a great element of our success in the project as was Chef or Snort itself

And yes, we kept most of its look and feel as we love it

Enviado desde Xperia™ S