[Snort-users] Pulled Pork

JJC cummingsj at ...11827...
Tue Aug 28 13:08:08 EDT 2012

It's certainly advantageous to do that with something like an RSYNC,
assuming that you don't need to customize the tuning and local.rules on
each system.  In that case you want to run PP on each system and be able to
tune for specific things (OS, Application etc...) in that environment / on
that system.

JJC