[Snort-users] What do I need to configure in snort.conf to protect against segmentation attacks?

Emeka Agu mainmen1985 at ...11827...
Sun Aug 26 06:30:37 EDT 2012

Hi Tony thanks for the help. Still get the problem!

I followed this guide too:
http://searchsecuritychannel.techtarget.com/tip/Snorts-Stream5-and-TCP-overlapping-fragmentswhere
Richard did exactly the same thing as me

And edited my Stream5 TCP policy to include the reassembly Port, but it
still didn't detect anything. Surely something is wrong, or is Snort that
easily beaten by segmented TCP streams?

Thanks