[Snort-users] pcaps for triggering rules

Gmail Personal mainmen1985 at ...11827...
Fri Aug 24 03:15:14 EDT 2012

Pratik,

Google for "rules2alerts". As long as your rules are currently in the Emerging Threats or sourcefire rule set, you can just create a custom rule set with the rules you want to test, run rules2alerts and you're set

If you want specific rules from your local.rules set, then I suggest Scapy, too

That might do the job

Emeka Agu | Sent from  iPad