[Snort-users] turnkey snort system?

Tony Robinson deusexmachina667 at ...11827...
Wed Aug 22 16:54:51 EDT 2012

actually that is exactly what Sourcefire does. Sourcefire sells appliances
that run snort (called 3D sensors) and collectors (called Defense Centers)
that are pretty much rack, stack, and deploy. They include rule
subscriptions and updates as a part of the support fees, and a nice web
interface for easy configuration and alert management.

--
when does reality end? when does fantasy begin?