[Snort-users] SNORT (snortsam) integration with Checkpoint NGX R65 - [[]]

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Wed Aug 22 11:05:08 EDT 2012

On Aug 22, 2012, at 2:08 AM, Chiesa Stefano <Stefano.Chiesa at ...15753...> wrote:

> Thanks again Joel for the info.
>
> As a Sourcefire manager can you suggest me a solution or address me to a place where I can start?

barnyard2 has the old SnortSAM functionality built into it, which allows you to send commands to firewalls based on Snort alerts.  Might want to look at that.

The Sourcefire commercial product also integrates with Checkpoint devices in order to do similar.  However, please contact me offlist for that, as list members don't like the commercial products being discussed on-list, which I want to respect.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT