[Snort-users] snort classification Question

mohamad hosein jafari smhjafari68 at ...11827...
Wed Aug 22 00:32:17 EDT 2012

I need more information about these classtypes :
"""
tcp-connection
unknown
protocol-command-decode
icmp-event
web-application-activity
non-standard-protocol
policy-violation
"""
I need your help in these classtypes and I have more information about and
some alert that was in these categories

Thanks