[Snort-users] snort classification Question

mohamad hosein jafari smhjafari68 at ...11827...
Tue Aug 21 15:04:15 EDT 2012

for example in this manual
http://manual.snort.org/node31.html#SECTION00444000000000000000
we see
*Table:* Snort Default Classifications

I want more explanation about class types

Can you help me by a reference that explain more?

Thanks