[Snort-users] snort classification Question

mohamad hosein jafari smhjafari68 at ...11827...
Tue Aug 21 14:55:54 EDT 2012

thanks

but I saw this before

Now I want more explanation for this categories .
For example I want to know where "non-standard-protocol" use Or for which
alerts it use? more than what said in this file
because I want to create new classify based on snort classify So I should
get all information about that categorty

thanks