[Snort-users] Automated File Carving?

Tony Robinson trobinson at ...1935...
Wed Aug 8 15:19:42 EDT 2012

Hey there Shawn,

I did some very cursory research on my end and found a very nice blog post
that lists a few options for file carving out of PCAPS. judging by the fact
you've customized base to suit your needs, You'd probably more than
comfortable finding a way to automate these tools for automatic file
carving.

http://c0decstuff.blogspot.com/2011/07/extracting-files-from-tcpdump.html

Sorry I'm not able to offer more help, but I'm at the end of my rope as it
is.

Hope this helps.

--

 Tony Robinson