[Snort-users] Is there a ruleset for breakingpoint malicious traffic?

C. Marshall cmarshall at ...1935...
Mon Aug 6 12:45:11 EDT 2012

The VRT rule set is well suited to do what you are trying to accomplish.
Each Strike on the Breaking Point device has a corresponding reference type
such as CVE that you can call up. Match up the references in the VRT rule
set with whichever Strikes you're running in your detection testing.

--
Christopher Marshall
VRT Response Manager