[Snort-users] Snort Inline mode!!

NA dustypath at ...5068...
Wed Nov 16 10:24:55 EST 2011

So, is daq installed or not? It is a dependency so you'll get nothing
but errors until you install it. For better help from these forums
please state your distro and the versions of Snort, Daq, etc you are
using. Check the README's in the source for better understanding of the
requirements.
Hope this helps.
-Bill