[Snort-users] Snort Inline mode!!

Pratik Kumawat pratik.kumawat at ...15417...
Tue Nov 15 02:03:37 EST 2011

How to compile snort for it to be able to run in inline mode?? I tried
using "--enable-inline" while doing ./configure but it says "Warning:
Unrecognized option --enable-inline".. and if I do ./configure without
this, everything goes fine, then make and make install also goes well
but while starting snort, if I use -Q (for inline mode), it gives a
fatal error, "pcap daq not support inline" and quits... Pls someone
tell me how to do it..

--
Thanks & Regards,
Pratik Kumawat.