[Snort-users] Looking for an alternative to BASE

Richard Bejtlich taosecurity at ...11827...
Fri Nov 11 22:28:39 EST 2011

Hello,

Will this interface appear on your "WinIDS - Windows Intrusion
Detection System"?

http://www.winsnort.com/index.php?module=zWebstore&ot=product&filter[category_id]=10031

Sincerely,

Richard