[Snort-users] flow:established still broken in 2.9.0.5?

Thu Jun 30 16:26:10 EDT 2011

Not sure.

Definitely make sure 3128 is in "ports both" in stream5 and in "ports"
for http_inspect. Both of these are set in the default config in the
2.9.1_beta. Also add CONNECT to http_methods since only GET and POST
are included by default.

I would *guess* that to ignore the ssl traffic 3128 would also have to
be in the ssl preprossor port list, but I don't know what affect that
would have on performance since both HTTP and HTTPS are using the same
port.

Wally