[Snort-users] New Rules for Snort 2.6.1.5!!

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Sat Jun 11 09:04:54 EDT 2011

We no longer produce shared object rules for this version. However, most of the plaintext rules should still work. I would suggest downloading the 2.8.6.1 version of the rules and giving those a shot.

But to be up to date, I would suggest upgrading Snort to 2.9.0.5.

--
Sent from my iPad
Please excuse the brevity