[Snort-users] Snorby opinions

Martin Holste mcholste at ...11827...
Sun Jun 5 12:58:19 EDT 2011

Snorby is great--anyone still messing around with BASE is missing out!

Also, if you want a ridiculously fast packet capture tool to integrate
with Snorby, you can use StreamDB (streamdb.googlecode.com) as a
drop-in replacement for OpenFPC (Snorby hooks into OpenFPC under
"Packet Capture Options").  Your packets (streams in this case) will
load instantaneously (versus a minute or more with OpenFPC on large
pcaps).