[Snort-users] Unified Logging - BASE - Portscans

Lay, James james.lay at ...15009...
Mon Jul 25 15:29:05 EDT 2011

Michael, FWIW I tried in vain to get this to fly at home...I have the
portscan.log file being created as well as pointing to the right spot in
base_conf.php, but nothing shows up.  I suspect it's a difference in the
file format from the time BASE was made.  I'm sure an enterprising soul
could make the mods to the php files, but that wouldn't be me ;)  For
now I do without portscan info...BASE gives me what I need without.

James