[Snort-users] Snort inline extremely slow packet forwarding

Hussein Bahaidarah husseinb at ...11827...
Fri Jul 15 15:25:24 EDT 2011

So, would that create an internal loop? What about if I want to sun another instance of Snort with the same pair of interfaces, will it work? or a loop will take place?

Regards,