[Snort-users] problem in downloading from command line

Jason Haar Jason.Haar at ...294...
Fri Jul 15 05:07:21 EDT 2011

On 15/07/11 20:01, Negin Nickparsa wrote:
> yes they block the access.We can not access the whole sites it's very
> mistaken
> for example cause pork in islam is HARAM they will filter the sites
> with word pork then I couldn't go to porkpulled in the site too.

Blimey - here I was thinking this was some kind of "anti hacking" law -
I was a bit off-base there!

> so another solution I think and it is vpn or some proxy tool but it is
> illegal.
> any suggestions?
Sorry, getting snort.org whitelisted would be the best approach

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417