[Snort-users] problem in downloading from command line

Martin Holste mcholste at ...11827...
Mon Jul 11 09:22:26 EDT 2011

Never, ever publish your oinkcode to the mailing list or to anyone else.

That said, your problem is the "-O" at the end of the oinkcode, which
shouldn't be there.  The oinkcode should be exactly 40 chars long and
be hexadecimal.