[Snort-users] [Snort-devel] Snort 2.9.0.4 Build 111 posted

Mon Feb 28 16:29:39 EST 2011

*sigh*

Any change to a package requires a revision bump. Now there are
multiple "versions" of snort-2.9.0.4 floating around. Any automated
processes that stored the original checksum and pulls the tarball from
snort.org will now fail. If it wasn't enough to version the change
then I think the patch should have just been made available. Anyone
that goes to install snort-2.9.0.4 for any distro is going to have to
figure out which 2.9.0.4 version they are actually installing.

wally