[Snort-users] ERROR: OpenPcap() FSM compilation failed:

Nick Moore nmoore at ...1935...
Fri Feb 25 09:34:57 EST 2011

Hadi,

I'm not sure what distro you are using nor if you compiled from scratch, but
here are some things I would check:

- Is daq properly compiled and installed?

- Do you have all the proper pcap libraries installed in place where snort
can find them?

- What command are you using to start snort?

In order to provide better help, we would need to kmow your llinux version,
your snort startup command, any set up guides you used....

Please lst us know.

Sent from my mobile

Nick Moore