[Snort-users] Cloud Environment

Al MailingList alpal.mailinglist at ...11827...
Thu Feb 24 16:46:49 EST 2011

This might be of interest:

http://www.netoptics.com/products/product_family_details.asp?cid=12&pid=255&Section=products&menuitem=12&tag=

(No I don't work for net optics and I've never actually used any of their
kit....)

Al

On 24 Feb 2011 20:38, "Martin Holste" <mcholste at ...11827...> wrote:
Ask again without using the word "cloud" and I may be able to suggest
something ("cloud" is not specific enough).

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Sean Ansari <zohal52 at ...131...> wrote:

> > Hi
> >    I like to know if snort has a place in the cloud environment, and what
> are some best pr...

> Free Software Download: Index, Search & Analyze Logs and other IT data in
> Real-Time with Splunk. Collect, index and harness all the fast moving IT
> data
> generated by your applications, servers and devices whether physical,
> virtual

Real-Time with Splunk. Collect, index and harness all the fast moving IT
data
generated by your applications, servers and devices whether physical,
virtual
Snort-users list archive: