[Snort-users] Gentoo Linux Snort Users

NA dustypath at ...5068...
Thu Feb 24 16:19:19 EST 2011

Thank you very much for your work, I was just lamenting this morning
over a new install of 2.9.03 that FPs all over the place compared to
2.9.0.4!

I am having trouble though as the patch fails when emerging the new
ebuild. I was having trouble with dynamic detection already, the
directory /usr/lib64/dynamicrules is empty and attempts to build the
so_rules fails with a segfault (probably because of the empty directory,
nothing to work on). I will post a bug report at bug.gentoo.org unless
you have any insight that this is my screw up!

Thanks again

Bill B