[Snort-users] Pattern Matcher Performance (config detection)

Alan Ptak alan.ptak at ...11827...
Thu Feb 24 15:07:19 EST 2011

Great info, thanks for sharing.

It would be useful to have a collection of performance reports like this one available for general reference ... not that i'm volunteering to host or maintain it ...