[Snort-users] Intermittent Pulled Pork Error

JJC cummingsj at ...11827...
Wed Feb 16 15:02:22 EST 2011

When did you upgrade your snort version?  PP will read the version
that you are running and attempt to fetch the ruleset for that
specific version, unless you specify the version string in the pp
config file.

JJC