[Snort-users] switch port as network tap?

Agus agus.262 at ...11827...
Tue Feb 15 10:38:53 EST 2011

Hi John,

1) You can easily use a switch port SPAN. You would have to be careful
with which ports you mirror and traffic cause they could saturate and
create load on the switch probably.

2) Pulledpork and oinkmaster

Cheers