[Snort-users] Snort rule Facebook Block

Tue Feb 15 09:16:16 EST 2011

Also, another thing you might want to look at is the content replace
options. Replace www.youtube.com GET requests with some internal web
server address then on the web server rewrite all get requests to a
web page that actually says "You Have Been Blocked". Definitely more
fun than boring old drop rules. :)

Wally