[Snort-users] error while loading shared libraries

Kevin Ross kevross33 at ...14012...
Fri Feb 11 04:04:10 EST 2011

I will check it when I get home tonight from work. I noticed before I went
off that even though I had it working before libdnet-devel was not installed
(my Fedora at home is about a week old install so haven't got everything
quite done to it) so I think that is likely to be the problem (I don't
remember using the targetbased compile option before either). Will try and
reinstall it tonight and will try ldd snort if it still doesn't work for
output.

Thanks, Kevin