[Snort-users] snort 220.127.116.11 upgrade
michael.scheidell at ...8144...
Thu Feb 10 18:12:40 EST 2011
On 2/10/11 6:02 PM, Michael Lubinski wrote:
> Does anyone have any assistance for someone looking to upgrade their
> snort instance? Is there a guide someplace or do you have to treat it
> as a fresh install and start over, after backing up some conf files..
From 18.104.22.168, its easy. just compile snort and copy from ../src/snort
to where ever your old snort was.
I think the conf files are the same.
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
* Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
* Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Snort-users