[Snort-users] [Emerging-Sigs] Reliability of signatures
michael.scheidell at ...8144...
Thu Feb 10 10:36:24 EST 2011
On 2/10/11 10:33 AM, Jacob Kitchel wrote:
> then it has to exist in the analyst's brain and the
> analyst has to make the right decision.
sorry, you are relying on the intelligence of someone at 3am.
heck, you are relying on the intelligence of someone.
you can make it fool proof, but not idiot proof.
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
* Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
* Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Snort-users