[Snort-users] Base 1.4.5 Graphs. No heading, labels

Randy Caskey rcaskey at ...15156...
Wed Feb 9 10:39:21 EST 2011

Try changing this line in the base_conf.php
   $graph_font_name = "Verdana";

Randy
From: anvin igcar [mailto:avigcar at ...11827...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 4:30 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Base 1.4.5 Graphs. No heading, labels

Sorry, if the mail appeared multiple times.

Hi friends,

               I got the graph in the Base1.4.5 for Snort.
               None of the graphs have heading, x axis or y axis label.
               Nothing is clear from the graphs. What do I do? What may be the fault?

Anvin.

This e-mail contains confidential information and may also be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the e-mail or the information it contains, is strictly forbidden.