[Snort-users] Snort 2.9.0.3 & Phil Wood's modified libpcap

Edward Fjellskål edwardfjellskaal at ...11827...
Wed Feb 9 03:49:55 EST 2011

Just for info, I patched daq-0.5 yesterday and added new release to my PPA:

http://ppa.launchpad.net/ebf0/gamelinux/ubuntu/ lucid/main daq 0.5-2ubuntu1

daq (0.5-2ubuntu1) lucid; urgency=low

  * Fixed buffer_size ignored bug

 -- Edward Fjellskål <edwardfjellskaal at ...11827...>  Thu, 08 Feb 2011
19:36:00 +0000

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 4:09 AM, Joel Esler <jesler at ...1935...> wrote:
> We are going to fix this soon.  I'll post on the blog when we iron out the details.
>
> Joel
>
> On Feb 8, 2011, at 12:15 PM, Mike Lococo wrote:
>
>> Although I'll echo the warning of other folks that the buffer-size is
>> hardcoded with daq-0.5 and earlier (although the change in 0.5.1 is news
>> to me, I look forward to testing it)
>
> --
> Joel Esler
> jesler at ...1935...