[Snort-users] [Snort-sigs] VRT SO Rules for FreeBSD/amd64

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at ...8144...
Mon Feb 7 14:26:45 EST 2011

which is why I said its so confusing.. :-)

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008