[Snort-users] SnortSam Patch for Snort 2, 9 Needs Testing and Feed Back

Frank Knobbe frank at ...9761...
Sat Feb 5 16:09:32 EST 2011

On Mon, 2011-01-31 at 22:33 -0600, Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz wrote:
> I've been patching snort for snortsam since snort 2.8.?  (i dont remember)
> because it seems snortsam ML is closed, i couldnt post it
> you can find my patch at snort SRPM for Mandriva 2011.0 :)

The Snortsam mail list still exists. Unfortunately Matt had deleted it
by accident and I had to re-created it. All subscriptions where lost and
folks have to subscribe again. I had sent an email about that to ET and
Snort lists some time ago.

The patch for Snort 2.9 has been added to the download section at
snortsam.net.

Regards,
Frank