[Snort-users] solved. Re: qualifying ipfw for freebsd port of 2.9.0.3

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at ...8144...
Sat Feb 5 05:09:48 EST 2011

On 2/4/11 8:05 PM, waldo kitty wrote:
> i assume that 'sifi' is meant to be 'scifi'? if so, you have my applause :P

Yes, I have the box set of the original 'The Prisoner'
Better way to mess you up than recreational pharmaceuticals.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008