[Snort-users] solved. Re: qualifying ipfw for freebsd port of 2.9.0.3

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at ...8144...
Fri Feb 4 18:04:21 EST 2011

On 2/4/11 5:01 PM, Michael Scheidell wrote:
> I am working on qualifying the frebsd port for --daq ipfw for freebsd
> 7.3, amd64 and snort 2.9.0.3
got it..
i am an idiot sometimes.

kept rebooting, forgot to put wan0 wan1 back 'up'
full report MONDAY, Tomorrow Im buying the best led/lcd 55" I can find
and watching sifi till midnight sunday.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008