[Snort-users] Reliability of signatures
michael.scheidell at ...8144...
Fri Feb 4 11:56:05 EST 2011
On 2/4/11 11:51 AM, Martin Holste wrote:
> investigations. I want to be sure those rules are included in my
> ruleset. Obviously, all submissions would have to be anonymous. IP's
> would be nice, but then there's a chance someone could mess up src/dst
> IP and accidentally de-anonymize themselves.
look at dshield and mynetwatchman for examples of the ip reputation.
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
* Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
* Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Snort-users