[Snort-users] Reliability of signatures

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at ...8144...
Fri Feb 4 11:56:05 EST 2011

On 2/4/11 11:51 AM, Martin Holste wrote:
> investigations.  I want to be sure those rules are included in my
> ruleset.  Obviously, all submissions would have to be anonymous.  IP's
> would be nice, but then there's a chance someone could mess up src/dst
> IP and accidentally de-anonymize themselves.

look at dshield and mynetwatchman for examples of the ip reputation.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008