[Snort-users] daq inline and ipfw does not support ipv6?
michael.scheidell at ...8144...
Fri Feb 4 11:03:03 EST 2011
On 2/4/11 11:00 AM, Russ Combs wrote:
> This looks like a divert design issue. IPPROTO_DIVERT is defined as
> an alternative to IPPROTO_IPV4 and IPPROTO_IPV6, so only ip4 traffic
> is received on the divert socket because there is no way to
> differentiate it (ie "raw" ip4 packets are received w/o layer 2 header).
so, a FREEBSD kernel issue/ in the ipf4 module? divert subsection?
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
* Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
* Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Snort-users