[Snort-users] was--Matt Jonkman in the new Hakin9--now detecting infections

Marshall Bartoszek gmb95125 at ...131...
Thu Feb 3 12:57:31 EST 2011

Hi Matt, John

MATT:  Thanks for the mention !

JOHN:  Take a look at www.metaflows.com.  We have taken BotHunter and integrated
it into our network monitoring solution kit.  You can download a free, personal
use copy of it from our website.

Let me know I can be of more assistance to you.  I included my metaflows email
address.

Cheers,

MB