[Snort-users] Download latest source for barnyard2 (securixlive.com is down)

beenph beenph at ...11827...
Thu Feb 3 12:35:05 EST 2011

More advanced?
Stay tune in 2011 for BY2.

Perl is nice, but having perl running for a while can also create
surprises, mainly related to memory usage.
But if you have enough ram not to care i guess its all kosher.